Thank you for visiting The Plug SI.com .THE PLUG SI LTD is a registered company in England and Wales company number 12206353 registered address 420 Green Lanes. London N13 5XG.
- All orders must be placed via our site
- Once payment has been accepted an email confirmation order will be sent out
- Whilst placing an order on our site you have accepted are Terms and you are over 18 years old.
We cannot guarantee supply as products may be out of stock for reasons beyond our control, we will endeavour to inform you by email when back in stock.
- All our prices include VAT
- Prices exclude Delivery Charges
- Prices may change at any time.
- If delivery is outside the UK and you are subject to taxes we are not responsible.
Unless otherwise indicated on the face of the invoice, all prices are quoted on a per pound basis. Buyer is responsible for any tax or government charges imposed upon the sale or transfer of the Product. Buyer shall not have any right to set off any amounts due hereunder against any amounts which may become payable to Seller under any other agreement.
Unless otherwise agrees in writing signed by officer of Seller, all delivery dates are estimates Seller shall use its reasonable efforts to deliver all Product within the time specified; however, in no case shall Seller be liable for any expense, loss or damage whatsoever suffered by Buyer as a result of the Seller’s failure to deliver Product by the specified date.
If you wish to cancel or change your order contact us as soon a possible on email@example.com
If your order has been dispatched please see our Returns policy
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
shipping and delivery
Royal Mail is used for all orders with a tracking number emailed once sent out
No responsibility is taken from us if the delivery address,number, or postcode is incorrect. Please check before placing your order.
returns and refunds
- You may return your order within the 14 days period of receiving your order. You must email us firstname.lastname@example.org and return the product at your own risk and expense.
- We do not accept returns after the 14 days period.
- Faulty goods need to be returned with original packaging and paperwork and returned at your expense. Refund will be made within 5 working days once goods are received.
- No refund will be given for original shipping or postage.
- Payments are by debit cards, credit card or Bank Transfers.
- Payments in £ sterling pounds.
- Debit card and Credit Cards are subject to authorisation by the card issuer. If your card payment is refused or not authorised, we are not responsible for non delivery
We will always ensure that our details, photographs of our products are correct at all times. All our items information are as accurately as possible. We make no warranties whether express or implied in relation to accuracy.
All complaints should be sent to email@example.com and will acknowledge within 5 days of receipt and endeavour to resolve all complaints within 7 days .
Nothing in our Terms can affect ,exclude or limits your statutory rights
The terms shall be governed in accordance of the law of ENGLAND AND WALES and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction to the courts of ENGLAND AND WALES
If you need to contact us email is at firstname.lastname@example.org or call US on 0208 886 3042